March, in our house, was full of madness. We love having Theo home. Our life has been filled with non-stop excitement.
Let me tell you a little bit about Theo:
1) He has a smile that melts my heart.
2) He talks and talks and talks.
3) He loves to wiggle.
4) He is incredibly curious. If I try to hold him close to me, he will have none of it. He wants to be up on my shoulder, examining all that the world has to offer.
5) He has some amazing "dance-offs" with his dad. For those of you unaccustomed to a dance-off, it involves Nick dancing like a crazy man while Theo quietly watches him. As soon as Nick is done and points to Theo for his turn, Theo starts wiggling. Both of the men in my life know how to shake it.
6) Theo loves watching Curious George. He also loves golf. Theo watched more of the golf tournament on Sunday than 99.9% of Americans.
7) You would be hard pressed to find a happier baby.
8) If Theo is fussing, he must be hungry. Otherwise, he pretty much doesn't fuss. We recently started rice cereal to help cope with the extra hunger.
9) He loves being outdoors. Watching him look at the trees while we walk through the park is an incredible experience.